This book presents a program to help you build a foundation for your healing.
Do you feel that pressure of work and personal relationships, and lack of time to do what you need to do are too much to handle?
Do you feel stuck in a life situation and do not know how to find your own way?
Are you overwhelmed with what life throws at you?
Is tress affecting your personal relationships, mental/physical health, or your work?
Do you feel unsatisfied with your life?
Are you unable to decide what to do and what options to choose?
Stress management seminar can help you address these issues. The seminar is led by Dr. Rayes who has extensive experience as a manager, a university educator, life and executive coach, and owner of a consulting firm.
The program promotes a holistic approach that addresses body, mind, and spirit. It enables you to have a happier more fulfilling life.
The seminar will help you to:
- Identify the actual causes of your stress;
- Learn new techniques that help you prevent harmful stresses from occurring;
- Improve your mood and your stress resilience. You will be able to successfully manage your stress at work and in your personal life;
- Improve your life quality professionally, personally, and socially;
- Use mindfulness to improve your life quality and ability to manage stress;
- Learn how to address your issues in a more effective way, prioritize you tasks and smoothly manage your daily life;
- Turn your personal difficulties into opportunities and stressful situations into a source of joy;
- Learn how to manage stress to without affecting you ability to achieve your goals; and
- Adopt healthy habits that enhance your stress management skills, and help you lead a happier life.
For more information, please call 604-630-6865.